Video of Grand Champion Performance
Video of Yorktown Expo
HOLIDAY CONCERT INFO
- Parents, as part of the can food drive sponsored by our SCA, all of the music groups at the school will be collecting canned foods at their December concerts. We would like to ask that everyone attending the concert bring 1 can of food per person to be donated to the York County Food Pantry to help those in need this holiday season. No one will be turned away if they do not have cans, but we would love to show the school the generosity of the Grafton Band program. Thank you!
- Students need to wear their Grafton High School Band issued concert uniform to include:
Gentlemen: Tuxedo pants, Tuxedo shirt, bow tie, cummerbund, tuxedo jacket (wind ensemble and jazz band only), black socks, black dress shoes (please no marching band shoes).
Ladies: Black concert dress, black closed toe shoes. Please natural colored nail polish, no necklaces, and stud earrings only.
- Concert Call times and performance times
- Students are required to come and play for their ensemble(s) only but are encouraged to stay and listen to other ensembles if possible
- Please make sure all cell phones are set to silent and only come into or leave the auditorium between musical selections.
GHS Band Schedule
To make a tax-deductible donation to the Grafton Clipper Band,
please use the Paypal "Donate" button above.
You may also send checks to:
GHS Attn: Band Department
403 Grafton Dr.
Yorktown, VA 23692