Football Game Performance Rules
- Arrive at school at the appropriate call time.
- Always wear your band T-shirt underneath your uniform.
- Make sure that you have your band shoes and black socks before you leave home.
- Either bring your own dinner, buy from the concession stand or pre-pay for “Feed the Band” dinner.
- Keep your uniform on UNLESS a staff member says it is ok to take off your jackets. Your jacket should remain zipped, but you may undo your collar. Hats should be off while in the bleachers. If a staff member says no jackets, then your shirt stays tucked in and your suspenders stay up. Jackets should be folded neatly and set on the bleachers. No exceptions!!! Your uniform is a representation of the band. Treat it with care and be proud of the group you represent.
- Sit in your own section in the bleachers. Do not move to sit by your friends. During pep tunes, EVERYONE plays. There is to be no outside visitors into the band section during the game.
- During pep tunes, the woodwinds remain sitting while the brass and percussion stand up.
- Provided all of the rules are followed, you will have the 3rd quarter free.
- Be back in your seat by the start of the 4th quarter.
- Once you are in uniform, there is to be no food or drinks in the stands except water. This includes the 4th quarter. Do all of your eating/drinking before the game or during the 3rd quarter.
- The bleachers MUST be clean when we leave the stadium after a game. Please throw away your trash at the end of the 4th quarter. The Band Parents will bring around trash bags for you to clean up at the end of the game.
- Do not leave the bleachers unless you have permission.
- There will be no backtalk or disrespect tolerated towards chaperones or staff.
- You must ride the bus back to school, unless you have made prior arrangements with the Band Director, and a note has been provided.